As promised, here is a scrumptious, curry-tinged chicken pizza that we loved! And it's crazy easy to make--especially if you have leftovers from making this. Even if you don't, you should still make this pizza. It's worth it.
Indian-Spiced Chicken Pizza
1/2 pound chicken
3/4 teaspoon curry powder, divided
1/4 teaspoon salt
pepper to taste
pinch cayenne pepper
1 pre-made pizza crust
1/3 cup mayonnaise
1/2 large tomato, sliced
1/4 cup red onion, sliced
1 cup mozzarella, shredded
2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
1) Combine 1/2 teaspoon curry powder, 1/4 teaspoon salt, pepper and cayenne pepper, to taste. Place the chicken in a medium-sized bowl and sprinkle on curry mixture. Cover and chill 1-2 hours.
2) Preheat grill to medium-high or position rack in upper third of oven and preheat broiler. If grilling, oil the grill rack or prepared pan and cook until no longer pink in the center and an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part registers 165°F, 4 to 8 minutes per side, depending on the size of the breast. Or use your Foreman or equivalent kitchen grill and cook each breast 4-6 minutes until done. Transfer the chicken to a clean cutting board and let rest for 5 minutes. Thinly slice the chicken.
3) Meanwhile, roll out dough on a lightly floured surface to the size of the baking sheet. Transfer to a greased baking sheet. Bake at 425 degrees until puffed and lightly crisped, but not browned, for 8 to 10 minutes.
4) In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and 1/4 teaspoon curry powder. Set aside.
5) Thinly spread the mayonnaise curry mixture over the pizza crust. Top with the sliced chicken, tomato, red onion, and mozzarella. Sprinkle cilantro over the top.
6) Bake until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted, about 5-8 minutes. Enjoy!