Saturday, June 19, 2010

I'm Still Here

I looked at the calender today and realized that it's been a month since I've posted anything, for which I apologize. Between moving back to the States, looking for an apartment, flying across the country to visit family, coming back and actually moving into our new apartment, and then all of us catching some nasty American flu, there hasn't been a lot of interesting recipes.

But I went to the grocery store today and stocked up on all those goodies that I missed while we were living abroad and I'm anxious to use them. You know, things like cilantro, canned green chilies, and Cheetos. Ok, the Cheetos are my own guilty pleasure, but I plan on making good use of the other ingredients very soon. Just give me a couple more days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...