New. Favorite. Pizza.
I would make this again right now.
And eat the entire thing by myself.
And be happy.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
1 refrigerated pizza crust
1/2 package bacon or turkey bacon, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
1/2 pound chicken, cut to bite-sized pieces
1/4 cup good quality ranch dressing
1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
1 tomato, thinly sliced or diced
1 green onion, thinly sliced
6 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
1) Unroll the pizza dough on to a greased cookie sheet and spread out as needed. Bake at 425 degrees for 7-10 minutes, until crust is crisp, but not browned. Set aside.
2) While crust is baking, in a large skillet, cook the bacon until crisp. Remove to a paper towel-lined plate, reserving the fat in the pan.
3) Cook the chicken in the reserved bacon fat until cooked through. Allow to cool several minutes.
4) In a medium-sized bowl, combine ranch dressing and garlic powder. Place chicken in the ranch mixture, and stir to coat.
5) Place bacon, chicken mixture, tomato, and green onion on the pizza crust as desired. Top with cheese and Italian seasonings to taste.
6) Bake at 425 for 5-7 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is a golden brown. Enjoy!